Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Weekly Zombies for Nov 11, 2009


Dawn of the Donut
created by: Carrie of Caged Tomato

A weekly post to share my latest zombie reviews and blogosphere finds.

Join me weekly or whenever you have a zombie post by sending me your links in the comments of any of my zombie posts.


Zombie book(s):

28 Days Later - comic book 1

Comic to watch out for:

FVZA: Federal Vampire And Zombie Agency
by David Hine

released: October 2009

Description from CU Independent:
David Hine, a graphic novel writer since the 80s, was brought in by Radical to adapt a story from the Web site fvza.org and turn it into a comic book. The comic tells the story of an alternate history of the U.S. where zombies and vampires were a very real threat from Civil War times onward. This caused the formation of a federal organization charged with exterminating the menace, the titular Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency.

Review from Fangoria

See the 15 page preview at Radical Publishers.

Zombie bit(s):

Robots and Donuts and Zombies


My Zombie giveaways:

Velvet - I Kissed A Zombie And I Liked It book
-offer ends December 31, 2009

Blogosphere Zombie giveaways:

Crackin' Spines and Takin' Names
- World War Z and other books
-offer ends November 13, 2009

Check back every week for a list of fresh zombies.