Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Weekly Zombies for Dec 23, 2009

Zombie Love at Christmas
from E. Van Lowe

and

Be on the lookout for E's



Holiday Recipe: Zombie Fruitcake
get it at Zombie Carols
guess what the main ingredient is ???

and

go to last week's posts for links to Zombie Carols
courtesy of The Vault of Horror and most especially author, Michael P. Spradlin




Zombie Nuts
Watch out when you're reaching for those nuts at the holiday parties.
They may not be what you think.


My Zombie giveaway(s):

vvb32reads - Rot by Michele Lee
-offer ends December 31, 2009

vvb32 reads - I Kissed A Zombie And I Liked It by Adam Selzer
-offer ends December 31, 2009

vvb32 reads - Pride and Prejudice and Zombies:
Dawn of the Dreadfuls
by Jane Austen and Steve Hockensmith
-offer ends March 24, 2010

Blogosphere Zombie giveaways:

Deadtown
by Nancy Holzner
from Book Obsessed
-offer is One day Only - December 31, 2009

Zombies: A Record of the Year of Infection
Field Notes by Dr. Robert Twombly
from Graeme's Fantasy Book Review
-3 copies only for U.K. residents
-offer ends December 20, 2009

Dark Faerie Tales - first Happy Holidays Book Blowout
-offer ends January 5, 2010
-book prizes include: zombies and paranormal genre


*A weekly post to share my latest zombie reviews and blogosphere finds.

*Join me weekly or whenever you have a zombie post by sending me your links in the comments of any of my zombie posts.

1 comment:

  1. I have many hobbies. I love to travel and read. But my favorite hobby is cooking. Let me tell you why! First, I'll tell you a little bit about why I started cooking. Secondly, I'll give you some information about what I like to cook. Third, I will say how I use the Blog ẩm thực for cooking.

    When I started cooking, I was 10 years old. My mom wants me to be a chef. She has always believed that girls have to make different types of food, because one day they will get married. In my country, it is normal for girls not to cook. I feel lucky because I can cook many dishes. Now that I cook some of the dishes my children and husband love, I become happy and proud of my mother and myself. Foody

    ReplyDelete