Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Weekly Zombies for Sep 30, 2009


A weekly post to share my latest zombie reviews and blogosphere finds.

Join me weekly or whenever you have a zombie post by sending me your links in the comments of any of my zombie posts.

Zombie bits:


Zombie book(s):

Tokyo Zombie by Yusaku Hanakuma

Rot by Michele Lee

The Enemy by Charlie Higgins (waiting on)

Zombie movie(s):

Woke Up Dead webisodes (waiting on)

Future zombie author to watch out for:

L.H. Parker of Travails of a Budding Author
- she's also interested in vampires ;-D

My Zombie giveaways:

Velvet - The New Zed Order: Survive book (waiting on)
- with a discount coupon

Velvet - Last Zombie Bag o'goodies
- if you read and reviewed Never Slow Dance With A Zombie, you should enter this giveaway!
- offer ends October 31, 2009

Velvet - I Kissed A Zombie And I Liked It book
- offer ends December 31, 2009

Blogosphere Zombie giveaways:

Park Avenue Princess - E. Van Lowe's Zombie Twitter contest
-offer ends October 7, 2009

Tales of a Ravenous Reader - Zombie Book Prize Pack!
-offer ends October 31, 2009

Check back every week for a list of fresh zombies.